Donna Marathon Corporate Relay Challenge
What’s better than running 26.2 miles to Finish Breast Cancer? Sharing the miles with your colleagues! Introducing Jacksonville’s only 26.2 mile Corporate Relay Challenge. Get healthy, build teamwork, and race for your chance to win water cooler bragging rights, a giant trophy, and money for The DONNA Foundation in your company’s name.
All team members must be employed at the same company.
BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYER:
- Opportunity to promote healthy living among your organization’s associates
- Great team building exercise
- Unique opportunity to promote your brand on race morning
- A contribution to The DONNA Foundation in business’ name for fastest team as well as the business with the most registered teams.
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS:
- Chance to be a part of the “Best Charity Race” as voted by the readers of Women’s Running Magazine
- Finisher’s Medal for all participants, NEW DESIGN in 2018
- Long-sleeved, gender-specific performance shirt for all participants
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Keepsake Race Bib (Personalized by team name for all teams who register on or before January 12, 2018)
- Enjoy Runners’ Village for pre- and post-race festivities
- A warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you are a part of the #BeTheFINISH movement to finish breast cancer
An award will be presented to the top male, female and coed team, determined by chip time. A contribution to The DONNA Foundation in company’s name will be awarded to the fastest team as well as the business with the most registered teams. The business with the most registered teams will also receive a giant trophy.